Music by the Mountain Goats, who are also awesome. Sadly, they’re not performing, but you can still catch Sequence 8 tonight and Saturday at 8:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons at 2:00 pm. At the Merriam Theater, 250 S. Broad Street, Center City. $20-$45 adults, $9-$23.50.
This Month's Most Popular Posts!
- Rooster and Snowball, Two Crazy Mofos Come To Jumpstart!
- Doing The Invert: Tangle Movement Arts Brings Their Style Of Circus To The Rotunda
- CASH MONEY FREE! FRIDAY AT THE PROPOSITION TENT
- Jumpstart Rejects Live At Mascher
- Scott Sheppard's Living History
- Jenna Horton And The Birth Of Etna
- I Like America and America Likes Me: A Meditation on Performance and Violence
About the FringeArts Blog!
The FringeArts Blog is your most comprehensive source for news and information about artists associated with FringeArts. We also cover a broader range of artists based in the city and elsewhere, as well as issues and trends in the performing arts generally. We hope to open a door on the artistic process to audiences and other artists.
Email story ideas to josh [at] fringearts.com